Orlando's Hottest Nighttime Show & Dining Experience is Treasure Tavern. Join the fun Tuesday through Saturday.
Step into an evening of extravagant amusement and exceptional dining with Treasure Tavern. Meet Madame Gretta, the tavern's outlandish maven who escorts guests through a two hour show filled with excitement, fun and a three course dinner and find out why travelers, adventurers and explorers call this tavern the best place for entertainment and dining.
Treasure Tavern Orlando is an unrivaled one-of-a-kind dining experience! Cirque, burlesque, comedy magic, and delicious food come together for a night like no other. To create this exciting and edgy experience, they’ve brought together world-class chefs, hot bartenders, beautiful dancers and amazing performers from across the globe, providing adults a captivating and tantalizing getaway from the ordinary.
At heart Treasure Tavern is a classic, European style variety show featuring entertainment from around the world. A comedian, a quick-change act from Russia and acrobats from Eastern Europe are just a few of the unusual and spectacular offerings that grace the stage.
The food service is certainly something you won’t get to experience anywhere else in Central Florida! Each of the evenings four delicious courses are delivered through lavish musical numbers performed by the dancing and singing “Jewels” who dance right up to the table in true cabaret style as they serve your meal.
The Jewels may be a staple at Treasure Tavern, but many of the other acts are slated to change depending on the season, giving guests a reason to come back time and time again.
The Menu includes
- A four-course dinner experience
- Unlimited soda included with your meal. Full liquor bar available for alcohol purchases
- Paid amount includes $5.00 per person service fee.
- Onsite parking is available for an additional $5.00 fee upon arrival.
- First Course: Vegetable Soup
- Second Course: Garden Salad
- Entrée: Choice of Succulent Beef Tenderloin, Roasted Chicken Breast, or Vegetarian Lasagna (upon request)
- All Entrées served with loaded mashed potato and fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce (except for vegetarian lasagna)
- Dessert: Opera Cake featuring layers of thin almond sponge cake soaked with espresso, filled with ganache and coffee butter cream
- Beverages: Unlimited soda with the meal, full liquor bar available for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
Prime Rib is available for an extra $8.00 per person
Salmon Steak is available for an extra $6.99 person
Seating is first come, first served.